CODA Inc helps people to live independently. It provides one to one support to help people live in their own homes.
Support workers assist clients to develop their living skills and achieve positive outcomes.
Examples of individual support are:
- * Guidance with healthy meal planning within budget
- * Help with weekly shopping at your family member’s place of choice
- * Meal preparation and storage
- * Prompting to maintain a clean and safe home environment
- * Help with personal care
- * Support to attend appointments
- * Personal shopping
- * Help with travel arrangements, family visits and community access.
- Individualized and flexible supports help people with a disability meet their goals.
If your funding allows for individual support, please contact CODA's Intake and Assessment Officer. We can arrange an appointment to see if we are a match for your specific needs. This link takes you to the page with CODA's contact details.
- Shop 6 Otway Plaza, 58 Hesse Street
- Ph: (03) 5231 1573
- Fax: (03) 5232 2499