Social, community and civic participation
CODA provides individualised support that treats each person as an individual. People have different likes, abilities and support needs. This support recognises these differences.
Our Community Participation program can support people to:
- * access community based activities
- * provide skill development for activities of daily living
- * access learning opportunities
- * improve their physical and mental well being
- * access recreation, leisure and cultural activities
If your funding allows for community access, please contact CODA's Intake and Assessment Officer. We can arrange an appointment to see if we are a match for your specific needs. This link takes you to the page with CODA's contact details.
- Shop 6 Otway Plaza, 58 Hesse Street
- Ph: (03) 5231 1573
- Fax: (03) 5232 2499