CODA Inc. is committed to person centered and directed supports and believes the best services are provided in partnership with the person, their family and significant others, the community and its generic resources and the assistance of specialised support services where required.
CODA Inc. will work co-operatively with each individual to promote maximum independence and to encourage skill development. The organisation may provide a range of tailored services that could include, but is not limited to:
- Advice, direction and assistance as required in attending to daily household tasks
- Advice, direction and assistance as required with personal hygiene
- Advice, direction and assistance as required with personal health and wellbeing such as ensuring medication is being taken as prescribed and making appointments with dentists, doctors, hairdresser etc.
- Monitoring general health and ensuring notification of any issues of concern to relevant individuals.
- Advice, direction and assistance to participate in social and sporting activities
- Advice, direction and assistance with shopping and meal preparation
- Advice, direction and assistance as required with management of personal finances, including banking and paying of bills.
For more information on how CODA works with families and people with a disability who choose to self-manage their supports please contact the CEO at:
Shop 6 Otway Plaza, 58 Hesse Street
Ph: (03) 5231 1573
Fax: (03) 5232 2499