Individual Support Services
Individualised support promotes independence and provides one on one support to assist people with a disability to live independently in the community.
Support workers will actively assist you or your family member in the development of independent living skills targeted to provide positive outcomes. Our services are flexible to meet individual goals and provide best use of a NDIS participants support package. Examples of the support provided are:
- Guidance with healthy meal planning within budget
- Assistance with weekly shopping at your family member’s place of choice
- Meal preparation and storage
- Prompting to maintain a clean and safe home environment
- Assistance with personal care
- Support to attend appointments
- Personal shopping
- Assistance with travel arrangements, family visits and community access.
CODA staff will assist in developing a plan detailing the support required to help your family member achieve their goals.
Further information can be obtained by contacting the CODA Inc office.
Shop 6 Otway Plaza, 58 Hesse Street
Ph: (03) 5231 1573
Fax: (03) 5232 2499
Download a copy of our Individual Support brochure - here