Social, community and civic participation.
CODA provides an individualised service model that recognises the unique combination of likes, attributes and abilitles of people seeking support.
Our Community Participation program can support people to:
- access community based activities
- provide skill development for activities of daily living
- access and facilitate learning opportunities
- improve their physical and mental well being
- access recreation, leisure and cultural activities
All supports can be charged directly to your funding plan (ie. NDIS), to your Plan Manager or to you directly if you choose to self-manage your plan.
Further information can be obtained by contacting the CODA Inc Intake and Assessment Officer on the contact details below.
Shop 6 Otway Plaza, 58 Hesse Street
Ph: (03) 5231 1573
Fax: (03) 5232 2499