CODA provides an individualised service model that recognises the unique combination of likes, attributes and abilitles of people seeking support.
Our Community Participation program can support people to:
- access community based activities
- provide skill development for activities of daily living
- access and facilitate learning opportunites
- improve their physical and mental well being
- access recreation, leisure and cultural activities
To make an appointment to discuss your support needs and interests please contact: