CODA has been operating in the Colac Otway Shire since 1978, when a group of parents formed what was originally known as the Colac Hostel Association, with the aim of creating a community based accommodation option for their family members. Since then the organisation has grown, and now provides:
- Shared Supported Accommodation
- Individual Support Packages
- Community Participation Activities
- Today CODA comprises a 12 member Board, 35 staff members and supports over 60 people living with a disability in our local community.
- Colac Otway Disability Accommodation Inc acknowledges the support of the Victorian Government.