Welcome to Colac Otway Disability Accommodation Inc.
(CODA for short)
CODA has been helping people with a disability in the Colac Otway area since 1979.
Our focus is on the person. We work with people to meet their needs and goals.
Our business provides
- * Accommodation
- * Short Term Accommodation
- * Individualised Support
- * Group Based Activities
We work with all age groups.
We are registered to provide support with
- * NDIA
- * TAC
- * Department of Human Services (Commonwealth Departments)
If you receive funding through these departments, you may be able to get help from CODA.
Managed by a voluntary Board of Management CODA is a social purpose organisation. It is also Not-For-Profit (nobody makes a profit from our services) and has charity status. You can find information about who is on our board on our Board Profile Page. This link takes you to the Board Profile Page.
This website has information for clients, staff and interested community members.
Covid -19 Update
As you are aware there have been multiple identified public exposures to COVID-19 in the Barwon area.
CODA supports the social distancing model and is taking steps to minimise the impact of the virus on the services we provide to local people.
These steps include:
• Reviewing our policies, procedures and action plans in line with the information from appropriate health authorities
• Avoiding unnecessary face to face meetings
• Limiting travel to essential appointments only
• Supporting staff and clients to regularly undertake the recommended personal hygiene and other cleaning strategies
CODA will be following the advice and direction of the federal and state governments with regards to client and staff health and safety.
CODA will contact clients directly if their service is going to change in anyway.
Further updates for clients and staff will be avialable on the news page